Saturday, July 30, 2005

Weekend Cat Blogging 8

It's the weekend again and kitty time! This time round, I thought I will feature the kittens who came to visit from next door. My neighbour's cat recently had a trio of ginger kittens who all look alike except for slight variations to their tail, spots and stripes.

A favourite nook for one of the kittens is on top of the wall just directly under the bougainvillea tree. The kitten loves to stretch and sleep under the shade waiting to see who comes to the house. Kinda like a guardhouse kitty!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This naughty kitten decided that climbing up a big tyre would be great fun. Earlier, it was actually sleeping on the tyre but we couldn't catch that as it woke up just when we wanted to snap it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Other cats joining us this time round are:

Clare's cute "toddler" Kiri in Sydney;
Jasmine's three cute cats in Malaysia;
Keiko's kitty from England;
Mrs. D's kitty enjoying the yard view from Washington;
Barbara's sleeping kitties from Ohio;
Farmgirl's kitty J2 in the cat cabin from Missouri; and
Anne's kitties, Yvette and Glinda from Sweden

If you want to join us for the weekend cat blogging, send me your link and add a tag called weekend cat blogging for your post.

2 comments:

Farmgirl Susan said...

Cute, cute, cute! Great pictures. Reminds me how long it's been since I've had any kittens around. Hmmmm. . . : )

boo_licious said...

I love kittens. These ones are extra frisky and have different personalities.

Unfortunately they seem to have adopted me as I have been feeding them in the absence of their owner who has gone AWOL from their house! My cat is seriously unhappy about it but I can't resist their cute and hungry faces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...