Saturday, June 30, 2007

Weekend Cat Blogging (WCB) 108



I thought I'll share more pictures of the cute calico cat which comes over to the house for her meals. She's getting friendlier probably because she knows what good food she gets. Nowadays she even hangs out at the house 24 hours rather than run and hide somewhere in between meal times.


She's not too good with posing yet and it's still kinda difficult to take nice pictures of her since she won't really sit down for long. I love her sleek fur as it's very short plus close to her body. She's also has these adorable markings like white socks on her two front paws while the back paws are black. Another amazing discovery I made this week was she's a great pal of the male stray cat who often fights with my cats. With her, he is all sweet and lovey dovey. He lets her share his bowl of cat food. I suspect they could be siblings or related since he is so relaxed with her.

If you have any kitty pictures, do share it with all of us in Weekend Cat Blogging. This weekend, it's hosted by the adorable Bengals of Pet's Garden Blog. Pop by and say hi to everyone as the felines are all out on show this weekend.

6 comments:

Bonnie Loves Cats =^..^= said...

She is a very beautiful Calico with outstanding colors. I love the Calico cats. A good name for her would be Patches. She most likely is a sibling to the male stray cat. Please share more photos. I enjoy seeing them.

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

This cat looks ever so gorgeous with her colorful coat! Great pictures...

boo_licious said...

bonnie - next week I will try and get pixs of two of them together. They're so sweet as they eat from the same bowl and lick each other kinda like Fluff and her brother.

rosa - yes, she may be a stray but she's such a sweetie and so pretty. I love her paws with the white, yellow and black bits.

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

What a georgeous calico kitty!
we love the colored pawsies!

hugs'n'kisses Kashim & Othello

Kitikata-san said...

Boo, what a pretty kitty! Thank you for caring for the strays. I know you do so much for the kitties who don't have homes. Meow!

boo_licious said...

astrid, kashim and othello - I love her paws too, best part is she does not mind me patting her lots.

kitikata san - meow to you! Ms. G will definitely love your friend, he's quite a "hunk". Must help the strays esp if they come knocking for food at our doorstep.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...