Sunday, June 24, 2007

Weekend Cat Blogging (WCB) 107



Sorry we're super late for WCB this weekend but Ms. G who usually poses like a super model for me decided no go yesterday with the heat we have been experiencing. She was all "No! No! No pictures today! I'm not in the mood" hence this side profile picture of her. Guess she got a bit tired of me sticking a camera up her face.

Remember how I mentioned she's a fussy eater. I managed to resolve all those problems as we discovered she loves a particular brand called Fussie Cat. It must be chock full of goodies as she can wolf down a small can of it in a matter of minutes. It's her favourite especially the chicken flavour which she must have daily together with her usual kibbles.

Do visit Scampy who's the super hero and the rock star at Scamperdude.com as they're hosting WCB this weekend. Lots of adorable kitties joining them too.

7 comments:

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

Adorable Ms G.!!
She is a lovely ginger cat. Momma always goes "Aaaaawww" she loves ginger tabbys!

hugs'n'kisses Kashim & Othello

boo_licious said...

Yes, we also love ginger tabbies - they're so adorable. Lots of kisses to Kashim, Othello and astrid. such an adorable thumbnail.

Kitikata-san said...

Ms G, you look just like me, but I think you are slimmer than me. Anyway, I too am a fussy eater, like you. We do not have the Fussie brand food here in the USA, but if we did, I would try it on your recommendation.

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

So sweet! I'd love to have a ginger tabby like you...

NekoHime said...

Beautiful cat! :)

boo_licious said...

neko hime - thxs!

rosa - hope yr babies get over the heat wave too. We had rain but just a bit only to cool off.

Bonnie Loves Cats =^..^= said...

With the new cat food I guess Mrs. G is not a Fussie Cat any more. I love the picture.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...