Friday, June 08, 2007

Weekend Cat Blogging (WCB) 105



Forgive us! We have been missing from the catosphere as Mum was slack in snapping pixs of both of us. Anyway, we're fine as you can see.



I'm as cute as ever - Mum just can't get enough of my thick black paws. She keeps touching them which I absolutely hate.



Oh, my brother - that white fella gets to party all night. She lets him go out at night and he wanders around town. It's so unfair that I get different treatment just because I'm a girl. Anyway, Mum and Dad are away tomorrow hence she snapped pixs of us looking cute today. That will be so fun as I plan to tear the house apart in revenge for her preferential treatment for my brother. Did you see the first pix of me? I was so annoyed she snapped my pix together with that fella, I decided to take a small leak.......

Naughty as ever

Fluff Puff

P/s you can get more well behaved kitties and their pixs at Auntie Sher, Upsie and Sundance's site on
What Did you Eat? They're hosting WCB this weekend.

9 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Extremely cute kitties! I'd love to hold them and blow them a kiss...

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

hi fluff puff othello has hearts in his eyes when he looks at your pic with those adorable black paws...

hugs'n'kisses from us all
Astrid, Kashim & Othello

boo_licious said...

rosa - yeah, these 2 are such rascals. I love Fridolin's big paws, so adorable that I wish I could stroke them.

astrid, kashim and othello - thanks so much and yes, those paws are irrestible as I love touching them.

sher said...

Every time I see you Fluff Puff, I want to hug you because you look like my sweet Katie, who passed away years ago. Hugs. Thanks for taking part in WCB!!!!!

boo_licious said...

thanks sher for hosting and you can hug and kiss Fluff Puff as much as you want. Not sure if she will like it though as she's not the cuddly type.

Katie said...

Aww what adorable pictures! Your mum only wants to make sure you are safe! I hope your mum and dad don't come home to a destroyed house though - because then they'd have to clean it up and that would mean you'd get your dinner later because they'd be so tired! (oh oh!)

From Katie and Puddy @byootaful.com

Unknown said...

They're darling! She with those gorgeous eyes and he with the interesting face! I know why you can't leave those feet alone - I couldn't either!

Lingzie said...

eee they're adorable!!!! meowrr...

boo_licious said...

katie - she was just being naughty that day and didn't trash the house last sat.

jennifer - yeah, one will dissapear and then don't turn up for a week worrying me. Sigh! Kitties must have their freedom I guess.

lingzie - meow to you back! They're sweeties alrite. Love how they adore each other when I'm not looking even though they fight after a while.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...