Sunday, January 01, 2006

Weekend Cat Blogging (WCB) 30 - Happy New Year







Happy New Year everybody including my four legged pals

Here are happy pictures of my kitty family. Excellent news! Mum told me the three kittens are all adopted by a very nice lady called Auntie Laura on Friday night. Ain't that great? I love Auntie Laura - now I don't need to fight with other kitties, so please accept my kisses and hugs for taking them in.

Lots of love, meow kisses and hugs

Boo the cat

P/s I am so upset! So many fireworks tonight hence I woke up from my beauty sleep and I am at the computer.

P P/s join Auntie Clare at eat stuff for kitty pixs.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor Boo ~ fireworks are no fun when you're a kitty. Glad to hear the kittens have been adopted.
Happy New Year to you and your Mum.

Nine3 Nine3 said...

Wishing you and your love one a happy new Year

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

I wish you a Happy New Year and may 2006 be fruitful and full of happiness!!!
I'm looking forward to seeing more of your interesting entries, so keep up with the good work as your blog is great !...

boo_licious said...

Auntie Linda - yes, they are not pretty at all. I ran all the way to the other side of the house. Happy New Year to you and darling Aggie.

Happy New Year Uncle 93-94. Hope you get lucky.

Happy New Year Auntie Rosa and kitties.

eat stuff said...

Yes Fireworks can be very scary for Kitties!

Happy New Year!!!

Fran said...

What sweet kitties! Happy New Year to all!

rokh said...

happy new year to you and all your loved ones!

it's only fuel said...

Boo Kitties! All of them are so cute:) The fireworks kept all of our animals under beds at the back of the house.

I am so glad to hear that all the little babies have found homes, great job:)

Happy New Year from the Carter Menagerie:)

Cate said...

Love the last picture in particular. Happy New Year!

Marie, Paris said...

Happy new year to you boo and to your auntie!
I am glad the kitties found a home, and you are now free again :)

Gigolo Kitty said...

Pretty, pretty kitties! Happy New Year to All!

Cat said...

oh arent they all beautiful little creatures! No photos this week but one of the furries will come to visit Boo the cat next weekend im sure :)

Mark said...

Happy belated new year and wish all of you a great year ahead!

Those cats are so cute!

boo_licious said...

Happy New Year to all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...