Sunday, October 08, 2006

Weekend Cat Blogging (WCB) 70



I know D from The Hidden Paw has asked for pixs of kitties in boxes but somehow none of my felines felt like jumping into any box this weekend. I'm house sitting at the moment hence this means, less time spent with them and shock! horror! not sleeping with them. Unlike unruly teenagers itching for their parents to leave the house so they can party, this has had an opposite effect on the kitties. Everyone started voicing their concerns louder than normal - "Meow! Meow! I'm hungry, where have you been the whole night?". Or in Ally Cat's case, "I miss you a lot, can I watch while you type on the computer?" which is something she never used to do.

While the cats at the house are miserable, the stray cats around the house I am babysitting are ecstatic since it means regular feeds of dry kitty food for them. It amazes me how they recognise which house I come from and faithfully turn up at the doorstep when I am around. I guess feline memories are long and winding especially when it comes to who feeds them.

Head over to The Hidden Paw for cute kitties in boxes from all over the world.

5 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

That's sweet-faced kitty! I particularly like your cat's loving eyes...

I would like to let you know that, next week, the festivities will move to Switzerland as I will be hosting the WCB #71, so don't forget to send me your permalinks via e-mail (grandchamp@gmx.ch) or to leave a detailed comment on my blog. See you next week, then!!!

Hot(M)BC said...

Maybe Ally Cat wants to make sure you type bout them? Furry cute pikshur :)
Purrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee the Cat

boo_licious said...

rosa - she's a sweetie and getting miserable with my absence. Thxs for next wkend's WCB reminder.

Sanjee - she's the kitty warden, must make sure I say nice things abt her esp in WCB!

Gigolo Kitty said...

Such a lovely kitty. Yes, kitties always know the hand that feeds them:)

boo_licious said...

gigolo kitty - yeah, they can remember me even though it's been years since I fed them!

sher - dunno, she has her moods and I suspect she just wants me to finish typing at the PC so she can go out of the house.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...