Sunday, February 05, 2006

Weekend Cat Blogging (WCB) 35



Meow to everyone,

Since I was so mean to my big sister, Ally Cat last week, I want to make amends. I got Mum to put up her picture this weekend. Ain't she a cutie? She's actually not my real sister as Mum found her abandoned in Petaling Jaya when she was a wee little kitten. Mum took her in and that was the start of a beautiful relationship. She used to stay with Grandpa and Grandma but then Mum brought her home as a companion for my big brother. Unfortunately they don't love each other as they chase each other around the house a lot. Even though I'm a meanie to her sometimes, she still loves me as she always licks my head when I sit near her.

Kiri is back at home and he is camwhoring with his turtleneck jumper on the sofa - he looks too sexy for words! Check him out plus my kitty friends at eat stuff.

Lotsa love, meow kisses and hugs

Boo the cat

Tagged with: +

4 comments:

Gigolo Kitty said...

Boo, you are a kind and thoughtful kitty. Ally is very lovely, but then you are a most handsome family.

Riana Lagarde said...

Boo, you are so nice to your adopted sis! Ally looks so soft and pet-able!

lots of love,
Lucky

boo_licious said...

thank you so much Lucky and Gigolo Kitty.

Lots of love

Boo the cat

P/s she's very cuddly but hates to be cuddled though.

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

That's such a cuttie!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...