Thursday, February 16, 2006

Food Recommendations are Appreciated

As you can see from my post below, I love discovering new places to eat. If you know of any great places within the Klang Valley that you think serves excellent food or something unusual which I should blog about, do drop me a line at boo_liciouskl@yahoo.com as I would love to give the place a try.

Thanks too for your support as I made 100,000 hits recently. I'm still amazed that my little blog has built up a steady pool of readers as I never envisioned it to get much of a response. Comments are always welcome on what else you would like to see me feature or change in my blog. I for one would love to change my blog design and move to my own domain but I'm a dunce in any form of designing or programming hence I am still scaling that steep learning curve.

Thanks again and Happy Eating to all of you!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Sent you an e-mail. Cheers.

rokh said...

congratulation boo! well done and keep it up ya

boo_licious said...

Thanks for the email Joe.

Rachel - thank you so much. Good luck for your project.

Piggy said...

congrats! just want to let u know that i enjoy your blog and keep it up! :-)

jesscet said...

Well done! am really proud of your great work..and if there's any food blog contest, i'll definitely vote for u!! ;)

p.s. i think it's worth considering getting ur own domain.

boo_licious said...

thanks piggy and jess.

Babe_KL said...

wooohoooo congratulations!

Anne V said...

Congrats! That's because you write well and you make me hungry just looking at your pix and reading the food stories.

I swear I get hungry and I put on weight just reading your blog!

The cute cat pix do attract the animal lovers too!

boo_licious said...

babe - thanks

neutiquam erro - Thanks for the nice compliments. Hey, no need to put on weight, it's all virtual calories. Do you want a kitty? Can take them when they are 2 mths old?

Anne V said...

I would love to, I love them calico kittens but regretfully, I have already promised Tchaikovsky Giuseppe Cat a little cute white n calico girlie kitty named Molly Ringwald Giuseppe (after my kitty and that 80s actress) who is now preggers (possibly, pending re-confirmation by the vet) and living on my office grounds. She only looks like she's four or five months old so I don't know how she got preggers. Darn early estrus what to do. Now since she's preggers she can't come to my place yet as I live in an apartment with 3 other ppl and she will have no place to give birth. Office grounds are huge (old bungalow lot in Bukit Petaling) so decided to let her birth there. I only have space to squeeze in one more kitty so I'll have to pass on the calico cutie babies. *Sniff Sniff* But I will pass the word along. Have a friend who might be interested as her kitty went on to heaven in Dec 2004 after 20 years of enjoyment on God's green earth. It might be time for her to have a new kittycat at home!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...