Saturday, July 07, 2007

Weekend Cat Blogging (WCB) 109



" Meow! Are you done yet?" Every time I feed these two stray kitties, it amazes me how close they are. Although the
male cat is one tough boy who terrorises my cats with his gangster looks, he's a sweetheart with the calico stray cat. I reckon they're both from the same litter as they're so comfortable with each other.



Even though they both get seperate bowls of cat food, the calico loves to stick her nose in the male cat's bowl of cat food especially if he has not finished. Not only do they share their food, sometimes they even clean each other.

For more kitties this weekend, drop by
What Did You Eat? to see what Upsie, Sundance and the squirrels are up to. It will be tons of fun especially with the kitties from all over the world. Have a good weekend and tune in tomorrow for breakfast ideas.

5 comments:

Kitikata-san said...

Sweet! I love that you captured these 2 cutie pies together. I am glad they have each other as friends.

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

they are so sweet sharing their bowl!

boo_licious said...

kitikatasan - it warms my heart when I see these 2 together.

kashim and othello - hope you two will also share food? Be nice to mummy as she's suffering from the heat too.

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Very sweet! A nice set of pictures..

boo_licious said...

thanks rosa. The calico is so sweet and cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...