Sunday, October 14, 2007

Weekend Cat Blogging (WCB) 123



It has been raining every day until Fluff Puff has found a place to keep warm - the bathroom sink. She fits perfectly in it.



However, she was not amused when I snapped her pictures as I disturbed her nap. I reckon she was a bit embarassed on being caught in the act as she scrambled out from the sink after I took the pictures.

Do drop by to wish Upsie from What Did You Eat? as she has to start her insulin shots. They're also hosting WCB this weekend so look out for the round-up of kitty antics.

5 comments:

Anya said...

She does look rather put out that you snapped her picture! My Ambit does the same thing. heh.

UnkaLeong said...

hehehe...nice pose:)

Kitikata-san said...

Fluffy, I see you found a nice place to relax, that is until Masak-Masak wants the water turned on.

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Cats have such funny habits... Great picture! Very sweet!

Cheers,

Rosa

boo_licious said...

anya - yup, she has this go away look but I am still adorable look.

hiya unkaleong! Now you know what kitties do if you leave them at home.

kitikatasan - hee hee, she loves the bathroom. Her nap time place.

Rosa - I know! She has weird habits but indulge in her since she is the baby.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...