Sunday, November 12, 2006

Weekend Cat Blogging (WCB) 75



My boy cat gave me a massive scare recently after he hightailed from home for a week for no rhyme or reason. We don't know where he went during that time but I was so glad to see him at home on Friday that he got big bear hugs from me for the first five minutes. He looks fine and a bit thinner than usual. Ever since he got back, he's been resting and eating everything in sight. Lots of pats have also been dispensed to ensure him he is well loved and not run away again. Thank god for kitty instincts as I reckon that was what brought him back to his home.

Skeezix's Scratching Post is hosting this weekend's WCB so pop in there to see the kitties.

Tagged with:
+

8 comments:

Kitikata-san said...

Welcome home boy! Where did you go?

boo_licious said...

If cats could talk, I'm sure he will tell me his adventures in looking for the way home.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that he came home! There is no place better than home :)

Anonymous said...

Awwww... look at that face!
So cute + manja...
:)

boo_licious said...

just sharlene - I think he knows that as he has been extremely attached to me ever since he came home.

J - how to scold that face for running off? Hope you get yr choc fondue from Victor. He makes this excellent mushrooms which you can grill.

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Your boy cat sure is very pretty!!! I like his loving eyes and sweet face!

NA said...

He looks sleepy. Poor neow...

boo_licious said...

rosa - he's a big sweetie boy.

kurakat - tired as he went for all nite parties when he dissapeared I guess.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...