ain't this adorable...created specially by a lil' fat monkey
Log on to your Facebook and join the sizzling hot club in the Klang Valley & beyond - Fatboybakes Fan Club. To honour this kind and generous soul who churns out delectable treats , click on THIS LINK. Pssst, there is talk of t-shirts and gatherings also, so what are you waiting for?
Who is Fatboybakes or FBB, you ask? Here's 25 random things you can learn about him (an idea stolen from facebook):
1. He blogs under Have Your Cake and Eat it Too, where he dazzles us with his wit.
2. He also blogs under Fatboybakes' Fattening Favourites, where you can view every delectable treat from his kitchen.
3. FBB is a devoted husband.
4. He is a proud daddy to 4 beautiful kids.
5. FBB throws legendary parties filled with yummy food, alcohol and lotsa fun.
6. He is a lover of fine wines, champagne, whisky and alcohol.
7. FBB is a learned man with an MBA under his belt from Universiti Malaya.
8. He loves to bake even though it has absolutely no relation to his current profession.
9. He loves good food no matter where they serve it.
10. You can often find him working out the calories consumed in the gym.
11. He is part of the Daring Bakers, a group of souls from all over the world who take on amazing baking feats and monthly challenges.
12. He has a civil engineering degree from the University of Sydney.
13. FBB loves music especially musicals.
14. He has met up with Bobby Chinn twice.
15. He was one of the first food bloggers I met long long ago.
16. He was born in Taiping.
17. He loves Nigella Lawson (I wonder why???)
18. FBB loves black sesame ice cream, with the best being in Isthmus, Northpoint.
19. He can never resist a plate of Hokkien fried mee especially one laden with fried lard.
20. He writes for My Nourishment magazine.
21. He must have a cold shower every morning.
22. He used to teach English part time in Robert Lam English Language Centre.
23. He loves Coldplay Viva La Vida.
24. He is a man of many "talents" and used to be a part time copywriter in an ad agency.
25. He makes the lightest scones ever (a million times better than the rock hard scones from Harrods @ Suria KLCC)...see below.
gorgeous scones that beat even famous English ones from Harrods..