Saturday, January 20, 2007

Weekend Cat Blogging (WCB) 85



Since I did my rounds this week, I stumbled on a stray cat who was hanging out at the stalls looking for handouts. This little tabby who looks exactly like my Kits was persistently meowing away at me throughout my meal at the stalls right behind Yut Kee. Since I didn't think kitties should be eating char kuey teow, I stopped by to get it a nice piece of steamed fish from the chap fan (economy rice) stall. Needless to say, it was in seventh heaven after it's fishy meal.

For more kitties, do check the
Cat's Blogosphere who's hosting WCB this weekend.

Tagged with:
+

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful stray cat! I love tabby kitties...

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

oooh its such a cute kitty - I love those eyes :)

Kitikata-san said...

thank you for being so nice to stray kitty! I wish everyone was as good as you!

boo_licious said...

thxs everyone. I'm a softie, if I see a stray, priority is always feed it vs my tummy. Had to share a fish with one the other day too. Luckily my friend who I was dining with is a kitty lover too or else I'll get nasty stares.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...