Saturday, January 13, 2007

Weekend Cat Blogging (WCB) 84



We're back this year for Weekend Cat Blogging, something which took a slight hiatus as none of the kitties felt like posing.

This time round, I managed to snap this adorable picture of the neighbour's new cat. She's extremely sweet but kinda lonely since she's the only one at home. Sometimes I catch her sitting outside her house longing for companionship from my totally madcap bunch. One day, she decided to throw caution in the wind and climb our willow tree. I guess it was a great breakthrough for her as she totally enjoyed herself.

Do check out Upsie and Sher from What Did You Eat? who are the hosts of WCB 84 this weekend. They're serving some yummy ahi tuna which lucky Upsie got to sample. There's also lots of cats from all over the world, so hop over there.

6 comments:

Kitikata-san said...

What a purrty neighbor you have! It looks like she is enjoying getting out and into the tree. What a lovely picture!

Anonymous said...

Wow that is an adorable cat. She has a very piercing gaze I think. It's sad she's lonely a lot... I'm sure you'll see her up that tree a lot more now she's gathered the courage to give it a go! ;)

Jelly said...

That's a great picture of that lovely cat!

Izad said...

Nice kitty pic. I'm glad your weekend kitty posts are back :)

boo_licious said...

sher - thxs! Happy New Year to you too. Yes, she always secretly hangs out at our house when her owner is not looking.

kitikata-san - u have such a lovely gift, perfect for serving mousies. Yeah, she seems to love the tree as I find her up there once in a while.

katie - I think she was why are u snapping my pix? Hopefully her courage will stay as I think the neighbour keeps her inside most of the time.

jelly - thxs and hope kamikaze did not zap you with his laser eyes.

izad - will try and keep up the posts. Must go collect poses from my felines.

Anonymous said...

This cat is very cute with his reddish spots on the forehead! Nice picture...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...