Sunday, July 16, 2006

Weekend Cat Blogging (WCB) 58




Where's Kiri and Clare? We miss them terribly and hope they are okay as we haven't heard from them for quite some time. In the meantime, I'll continue to beg Mummy for baked goods even though they are forbidden to me. I sniffed the chocolate glazed hazelnut mousse cake and it was heavenly but Mummy banned it from me since chocolate is toxic. Then she refused to give me Nutella cupcakes yesterday so I sulked the whole day. Life is so unfair! Never mind, at least I stole my big sister's favourite sleeping place which is just under the air-conditioner.

Fluff Puff

Tagged with: +

5 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

That's a cute Fluff Puff! Poor little kitty ;-)))...

mh said...

watched CatWoman at HBO today... she's a cat lover like you.

Sarah and Tiggy said...

I love her big eyes and her colouring is gorgeous! I did a round-up at http://chefsarahjane.blogspot.com/

AzureLynn said...

Your "Fluff Puff" looks alot my "Spooks" -- and is silly as the day is long. Hope you had a great weekend.

boo_licious said...

rosa - hiya! Maruschka looks so sad missing Clare and Kiri. Hope they are back soon.

tekko - yeah, but she gets special powers too!

sweetsarahj - that's great of you! Well done.

heather - yeah, she's the same kind as Caramel and Spooks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...