Sunday, July 09, 2006

Weekend Cat Blogging (WCB) 57



I was at Section 17 yesterday as we tried out Food Foundry's offerings. I found this little sweetheart at the side of the apartments looking so adorable on a bench hiding behind a cap. Once it saw me, it started clambering to me as it was lonely. Had to hold it down to snap a quick picture of it. We decided at the end to leave it there since it was safe from cars being within an apartment area. Was also hoping it's mummy was somewhere in the vicinity as it was so young that the eyes have not changed colour yet. Someone cruelly snipped off half of it's whiskers though but luckily, it didn't have any other signs of abuse.

Visit Clare at eat stuff for the round up of kitties. I think she must be very busy with her exams and still recovering from her nasty accident. Hope everything is fine over there.

Tagged with: +

11 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

This baby is way too cute! I love it's bat-like ears...

D said...

Oh my, what a beautiful kitten. I'm glad I wasn't there! It's so difficult for me to not bring home all the cute kittys I see.

FooDcrazEE said...

hmmm.....baby animal are always cute but some, when they grew.......ewwww...... No furry animal for me as my wife is sort of alergic to them. I prefer to have a pet snake but again wifey dont like pets.

Riana Lagarde said...

"Maaaay the force be with you, Boo!"

So cute, the yoda cat!!

Lisa said...

Oy, my heart is breaking for that little one! But you probably made the best decision, the mother cat was surely around...all three of my cats were strays that I took in. I can't afford any more, but I always want to take another one!

kitchenmage said...

what a sweet face...

boo_licious said...

aljofar - welcome! hope u will continue to visit.

rosa - so sweet, very difficult to leave it there. Sniff!

d - I know, I am a total softie too.

foodcrazee - yeah, a lot of people are like that. Hope yr wife is ok.

flymeng - oooh, hope you will snap pixs of yr two cats. Would love to see them.

riana - ha ha! I hope the force is strong is this little kitten as it needs it to survive.

lisa - I really hope the mother was around but then I thought worst come to worst, it can wander around the apartments.

bna - sniff!

kitchenmage - yr sweeties are so adorable. Drooled over them esp that stripey tummy!

GFAD said...

Kitty's adorable...

How was Food Foundry's food??

boo_licious said...

kat - hope kitty is ok. Are u asking abt their food becoz of today (Thurs)'s Star write up? The food is so so - nothing spectacular. What's amazing is their Mille Crepe cake but difficult to get one slice as that cake has been sold out since the papers have been publicising them.

GFAD said...

I received an email from them not long ago publicising their restaurant. Still wondering how they got my email address because it was a very private one. May want to try their tapas and kerabu.

boo_licious said...

kat - I tried their tapas i.e the eggplant. Thot it tasted like the kind you get in Nyonya restaurant which was weird with pita bread. Prices are cheap though esp for lunch. You can get a meal for RM7+ i.e. a sandwich/local specialty with drink.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...