Friday, February 20, 2009

Divine Inspiration - The Times London Top 50 Food Blogs

The Times London just published their top 50 food blog picks from all over the world. Some food blogs on the list are no surprise, as I have been reading them for ages but I did discover new ones that knocked me off my seat like Cannele et Vanille. In Asia, we have Chubby Hubby from Singapore and Eating Asia who lives in our backyard, even though they travel all around this region. Both of them made it to the top 20 list.

Today, just surf through these sites for divine inspiration and drool over their gorgeous pictures. I know I will be checking this list all the time.

1. Orangette
2.
Cannele et Vanille
3.
The Wednesday Chef
4.
Delicious Days
5.
David Lebovitz
6.
Chez Pim
7.
Matt Bites
8.
Serious Eats
9.
101 Cookbooks
10.
Smitten Kitchen
11.
Chubby Hubby
12.
Chocolate & Zucchini
13.
Rambling Spoon
14.
The Pioneer Woman Cooks
15.
Dorie Greenspan
16.
Artisan Sweets
17.
Eating Asia
18.
Nordljus
19.
The Kitchn
20.
Becks & Posh
21.
Simply Recipes
22.
Sticky Rice
23.
Souvlaki for the Soul
24.
Bitten: New York Times
25.
Baking Bites
26.
La Tartine Gourmande
27.
Glutton Free Girl
28.
Steamy Kitchen
29.
What's For Lunch Honey
30.
Cream Puffs in Venice
31.
Egg Beater
32.
Homesick Texan
33.
The Traveler's Lunchbox
34.
Joy the Baker
35.
Cook and Eat
36.
Lucullian Delights
37.
Cafe Fernando
38.
The Food Section
39.
Use Real Butter
40.
Tea & Cookies
41.
The Amateur Gourmet
42.
Wild Yeast
43.
Tartelette
44.
NYC Nosh
45.
Not Eating Out in New York
46.
Cook Sister
47.
Artichoke: Best of British Food
48.
Grab Your Fork
49.
A Slice of Cherry Pie
50.
The Bitten Word

6 comments:

Julian Si said...

You deserve to be on the list :-)

Thanks for sharing ... quite the list!

worldwindows said...

I enjoyed Eating Asia for its breath-taking photos and its human interest approach. If I need a benchmark EA will one of them. Chubbby Hubby hmm... will put it into my reader to check out.

rokh said...

yes, some i have been following for a long time already, thanks for the heads up for some possibly new ones to hook up on ;)

boo_licious said...

Julian - aiyoh, me not good enuf to be on the list but these ones are really very good.

worldwindows - Yes, I love EA too; gorgeous pixs and writeups. If you want to read them on print, they do the Time Out KL every month.

Thxs wikiplugs for that informative session.

Hiya rokh. Nice meeting up with you. Some of them on the list are also new to me, even more to read...

Gem said...

I'm suprised you didn't make the list, I adore your blog and read it religiously. I'm about to make my 4th trip to KL (purely for the food.... and a bit of shopping) and I wanted to ask you if you could recommend your favourite place of all the places to eat in KL, for a true malaysian experience?

boo_licious said...

gembalina - I love Nasi Lemak RA esp in the mornings. Loads of people gathering there for their daily dose of carbs and spice. Give that a try. It is on Jln Raja Abdullah, near Dang Wangi LRT station. Thxs for the vote of confidence also.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...