Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Martell presents Klue RSVP @ Ninja Jones, Northpoint, Mid Valley City



Although this time round there's no formal food bloggers gathering, some of the food bloggers including moi will be turning up for this month's RSVP on 25 May, 2007. Held at Northpoint's new Japanese restaurant which boasts black clad ninjas as their wait staff, it should be lots of fun with a fixed menu for RM60 nett per pax and free flow of Martell cocktails to get the mood. If you wish to join in, email rsvp@klue.com.my by 22 May, 2007. Don't leave it to the last minute as it tends to fill up quite fast at the end. To read more about the details including the menu offerings, see this link also.

For reviews on Ninja Jones, see the following blogs:

7 comments:

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

whos coming??? i want to go!!

teckiee said...

Why oh why do my job require me to work on this lovely Friday evening. ... can you believe that I have to work on Mommy's day. Yeashh.

Precious Pea said...

Sigh...so sad cos i can't go :(

boo_licious said...

joe - lemongrass the party gal and nigel and allan so far.

teckiee - oh no! u poor thing. Maybe can sneak out for a while?

precious pea - aiks! Wouldn't be the same without you. Sniff.

GFAD said...

Hi boo. Could you pop by my blog a bit? I was wondering if you could also put up a word of caution for your readers since quite many people are unaware that even in the most secluded restaurants, crimes can happen. Thanks.

boo_licious said...

thxs ka..t for the warning! I have put it up on the blog to also warn others. Sorry to hear abt the whole incident.

Swee San said...

oh! me wanna go!! but am I too late ??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...