Saturday, March 31, 2007

Weekend Cat Blogging (WCB) 95



This weekend, it's all about chillin out! I caught my two darlings in a rare moment which I managed to capture. Couldn't wait to share it with all of you. Boo the cat and Kits were snuggling together for their afternoon nap. In the first picture, they were waken up by me when I took their pictures hence the open eyes.


After they realised it was just me being trigger happy, they settled back to sleep. Although both of them are not related, they're extremely close as Boo the cat had adopted Kits as her father/mummy figure ever since I seperated her from her mother.

I'm not too sure who is hosting WCB this weekend, so if you do know, leave me a comment and I'll link the round up. Happy Weekend!

*Found it, it's The Hidden Paw, so check it out for the round-up.

8 comments:

jesscet said...

wah.. u blog in advance? hehe, that's cheating! :p

boo_licious said...

It's supposed to be Sat, typed in the wrong date. BUT, nothing wrong in blogging in advance rite?

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

What lovely pics of them both cuddled together sleeping. It's so godd that they have each other to snuggle with.

we don't snuggle with each other, kashim does not like it so I stopped trying.


hugs'n'kisses
Kashim&Othello

Kitikata-san said...

Lucky to catch the cats napping together! That is so cute that they sleep together. How about addding Fluffy to the catnap next time?

sammawow said...

Oh, that is too adorable. They are all cozy and snuggly together - love it!

boo_licious said...

Sher - one of those rare moments that have to be captured. I love how Boo the cat is so possesive abt Kits with her paw over him.

Astrid, Kashim and Othello - Othello, usually Kits does not like it either but it's one of those rare moments that he allows her to snuggle up with him.

Kitikatasan - No fluffy here in this mix as she stays with the other kitties in another house.

Sammawow - Happy Blog Anniversary! May your blog continue on.

whaleshaman said...

such sweeties, it's nice they have each other.

who says cats are loners?

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Awww....so adorable photos. My cats hardly sleep together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...