Monday, March 26, 2007

Klue RSVP @ Max! Kitchen and Wines

I was really upset when I found out I would not be able to attend this month's RSVP at Max! Kitchen and Wines. Not only did I miss the monthly RSVP again (last month it was due to Chinese New Year commitments) but I couldn't eat at my favourite spot. Looks like I also missed meeting up with floggers - FoodieLianne and mycoffee from Sweets for my Sweet.

One small consolation I guess was they snapped pictures of the event which had me drooling and it seems they had a blast too! Now, I wonder if I can persuade someone to take me to Max! for dinner this weekend to compensate for missing RSVP (Hint!!).

7 comments:

Unknown said...

oh Boo, I was looking forward to see you too :-) You know, if you were to just mentioned a flogger's dinner somewhere somewhere at a particular date, I'm sure it will be a success (hint, hint), Do let me know!

myCoffee said...

Ya, after trying their food there, I understand why you have been raving about this place. Definitely worth another visit back!

boo_licious said...

lianne - yeah, I have been itching to organise a floggers' gathering - one where everyone is invited. Who knows, it may be just round the corner? Anyway, it'll be great to meet you one day.

mycoffee - am glad you love the food there. Was crossing my fingers that everything went well and am glad that it was good. We're probably going to dine there soon - my hints have worked!

MeiyeN said...

boo, when? i wanna go too!!! :D

boo_licious said...

floggers gathering not so soon. See how situation is like next month but will let you know once firmed up.

Unknown said...

:-) oh Boo, so sorry to raise the expectation and got Mei Yen anticipating too hehehe, hope all is welll at your end .. we shall be very, very patient and when it time comes, i simply cannot imagine :-) have a great work day.

boo_licious said...

lianne - No problems, I was planning something already, just wanted to check the dates as I'm quite busy in April before I reconfirm.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...