Sunday, November 20, 2005

Weekend Cat Blogging (WCB) 24



Adopt me please!!!!!!!!!!! Take me home as I am a loving little kitty.

Hello world!

I'm in a huff with Mum and we're not talking to each other this weekend. Why you ask? Well, she told me there are three kittens at the other house that need a loving home as their owner do not want them. We must go look for homes for them or else she threatens they will come and stay with us in the new house. No way!!! I am not letting anything cuter than me join the household. It's already bad enough I have to share my little world with my brother and sister. So, I appeal to all you nice aunties and uncles, take them home as they are adorable (according to Mum) and know how to play football just like David Beckham. Not many pictures of the three of them as it's extremely difficult to take pictures of moving kittens but we have their group picture and the black kitten's picture.

On a happy note, my good friend Kiri the man (big smooch!) is back in action with Auntie Clare hosting this weekend's WCB. So head over there for lots of kitty action and waggy tail action over at Auntie Sweetnicks.

Lots of love, hugs and meow kisses

Boo the cat

P/s if you wish to take the kitty above or the ginger or the black kitty in the pictures, do email Mum at
boo_liciouskl@yahoo.com for further details. I will definitely make sure she will reply you.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, i would adopt one! They are so cute... I really want the ginger one.

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

I would love to take one of those babies, but I doubt that my two other cats would see it in a positive manner, ha, ha! Anyway, I hope somebody will adopt them very soon!

boo_licious said...

Auntie Linda - I fed-ex the ginger one to you?

Auntie Rosa - now you know how I feel!

Lots of love

Boo the cat

Anonymous said...

Dear Boo the Cat,
You mean there's a cat cuter than you? Nooooo! I don't believe it. Anyway, I will be sending good thoughts that the other cats find homes. Everyone needs a good home. Right? Have a good week with your mum.

Best,
Paz

Gigolo Kitty said...

Those are the cutest kitties:)

boo_licious said...

Auntie Paz

I hope so too! I don't want them around.

Gigolo kitty - they're not cute, they are evil little ones as they want to take my place away.

Lots of love

Boo the cat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...