Saturday, September 30, 2006

Weekend Cat Blogging (WCB) 69




It's the weekend and the kitties have taken over this blog! Since the House of the (Mostly) Black Cats is hosting this weekend, I thought it would be appropriate to feature the nearest I have to a black cat i.e. my fluffy tortoise shell kitten. Although she's quite big nowadays, we all still think of her as the little one. Even her big brother thinks so and loves to baby her around especially in today's picture. He goes through mood swings of picking fights with her or licking her tenderly to tell her sorry he treated her so badly.

For more adorable kitty pictures, hop over to the
House of the (Mostly) Black Cats for the WCB round up.

Tagged with:
+

7 comments:

backStreetGluttons said...

I always wonder how u get all those pussies 2 pose so sexily ! heh heh

Time 4 a macho 'Doggies Blog 'Guys ?

Lisa said...

So sweet! I wish my Louie would get to the point of licking tenderly to apologize to Phoebe; he's got the picking fights part down!

D said...

I think it's so sweet when cats groom each other. My two have finally started doing it regularly. Of curse, they always seem to be very embarassed when I catch them at it!

aiz said...

comel... memang comel. people find me crazy when i talk about my cats whole day long....

boo_licious said...

tonixe - not easy to snap kitty pixs. Sometimes they hate to pose!

lisa - yeah, the boy has two sides to him, the angel and devil part and this was definitely the angel taking over.

D - you shld see the mummy and the baby cat grooming. they do it simultaneously hence it's really cute. Sadly that pix will not come out well inside the hse as they are both so dark.

sher - I think he has an ulterior motive or else she won't play with him ever again.

aiz - it's ok. I also talk abt my kitties all the time.

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

They look ever so adorable! I love to see cats when they wash one another...

boo_licious said...

rosa - one of those rare moments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...