Sunday, September 18, 2005

Weekend Cat Blogging (WCB) 15

It is kitty cat time again and this time round, I will share a picture of the growing ginger kitten who has adopted me.

I love kittens and this fella is a real naughty one with all his antics. Whenever I lock him outside, he will promptly climb in thru one of the windows looking really happy that he got in. He is currently going through a teething stage so he loves to bite my toes. He loves to rile up Meow Meow, he won't eat from his bowl outside the house, instead he must climb inside the house and eat from her bowl of food. Needless to say Meow Meow snarls at him but he is not fazed by her and will continue to eat or drink from her bowls.

Do join us for weekend cat blogging by sending your permalink with your cute kitty's pictures to Clare at eat stuff. You can also check out the round-up of cute kitties from all over the world on her blog starting with the adorable Kiri in his home made sweater.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How could you resist a face like that? You are very lucky he adopted you :D

Chen said...

wah.. the ginger kitten adopted u?? :P

eat stuff said...

He is going to be such a stunner Boo! love the coat colouring... he sounds like another naughty kitty I know....

Cat said...

cuuuute i love the orange ones!

boo_licious said...

linda - I know I am lucky, he loves me quite a bit and always wants to follow me around now.

chen - welcome to the blog! Yeah, he adopted me as he likes me. His other brother does not really take to me, eats and runs whenever I approach it.

clare - kitties are always naughty but they are so adorable when they do their naughty stuff I always forgive them.

trish and cat - Yes he is super cute and loves to be cuddled.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...