Saturday, October 29, 2005

Weekend Cat Blogging (WCB) 21

Hello everyone, I sneaked in early this morning to type this to get ahead of Mum!

I had to grab the keyboard from her as this weekend is a very special edition of WCB as my best pal in Sydney, Kiri is celebrating his first birthday. Lucky fella as I heard Mum say that Auntie Clare is throwing him a big birthday party with cake and even champagne. I wonder if Auntie Clare will be giving Kiri any more spiffy outfits, he looks so dashing in his sailor suit. (You know how girls love guys in a uniform - swoon! swoon!)

As kitties, we don't get much pocket money (everything is provided for) so it was a bit hard to come up with an appropriate present. I read that Kiri loves chewing cardboard boxes so I thought he would like his own mini cardboard box. I stole a pretty ribbon from Mum's wrapping paper cupboard and tied the bow myself. It's a bit crooked as I don't have much experience tieing it since undoing ribbons is more my thing.



Sorry about the old cardboard box but that is all I found from the store room but it passed the sniff test as seen below. My sister, Ally decided to test it with me too and she gave her thumbs up, saying that if you sniff hard enough, you can imagine the yummy junk food we had before.



I did a play test too and checked the underside of it and it worked fine. I also added a rubber thingamagig that we have. It is just a play ball that we love to paw around when we feel like being David Beckham. My only problem now is how do I send it to you? Is there special kitty kat post? Drats! I may have to ask Mum about that and I am sure she will say no but hey, it is the thought that counts, right?



Oh! We also have something else to celebrate. My brother, Kits kinda made peace with my sister, Ally. I really don't understand why they love to chase each other around. I never get chased around, just loved a lot by everyone. Think they both need to work on their cute skills.



I better go before Mum wakes up to find out I did it again. She should know by now that I have more fans than her. I mean who wants to read about food all the time when there are more important furry things to care about, like me me me me!

Happy Birthday Kiri!

Lotsa love, hugs and meow kisses

Boo the cat

6 comments:

Eternity said...

aww...aren't you just the sweetest, boo cat??! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Glad you were able to get to the keyboard. I like to read your messages. ;-) What a nice, thoughtful friend you are -- nice gift!

Paz

boo_licious said...

auntie eternity - thanks for calling me cute!

auntie paz - you're my no.1 fan. I love Kiri, he rocks!

Lotsa love

Boo the cat

Joycelyn said...

hi, they look so utterly lovely together...

Babe_KL said...

awwwwww... wat a bootiful write-up. am sorry dat i was too lazy to type up the whole of yr mommy's nick dat i called her yr name... hope u and yr mommy dun mind :p

boo_licious said...

auntie rabbit - kitties are always curious, so we must sniff and investigate all the time.

auntie J - I love your desserts. They are so bee-yoo-ti-ful.

auntie babe - it's okay, she stole my name so people are now confused.

Lotsa love

Boo the cat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...