Saturday, October 22, 2005

Weekend Cat Blogging (WCB) 20

It is going to be a busy weekend with food events but one must not forget the kitties. This time round (I blocked Boo the cat from stealing the keyboard!) centerstage goes to the cutie pie ginger kittens. Both of them are getting more and more alike that I am finding it hard to distinguish which is which. The only way I can tell is to reach for one of them, one will run away while the other just sits patiently for me to scoop him up in my arms.

We have been getting a lot of rain recently so I had to use my ancient old brolly from my UK days. I can't believe that brolly can last for so many years, must be good old English technology but it is getting a bit old and rusty already. I had left it opened on the car porch to let it dry. The kittens decided that it is more fun to flip it over and play on top of it.

As usual the braver one is the naughtier one and he is on top of my brolly while his timid brother looks on and wonders what he is doing?



He took a bit of break from spinning around on the brolly to stare up the brolly handle so you can see a partial of him. He is growing fast and is a great climber, you can't prevent him from running into the house anymore.



Here he is on standby pounce mode!



Do join us for WCB this weekend at Clare's eat stuff. You can leave your link with the WCB tag in her comment box. I wonder what is Kiri up to this weekend and whether he got any of that yummy roast chicken last night. If you are a doggy person, do join the waggy tails at WDB at Sweetnicks.


7 comments:

Mika said...

What a naughty pair! Cuteeee...

eat stuff said...

Love how spotty they are!

You are invited to Kiri's First Birthday party next weekend at WCB21!

Cat said...

such cute little orange kittens :)

Anonymous said...

Kitty Boo: They stopped you from stealing the keyboard? Ohh! Well, I'm glad you were able to have fun with the umbrella.

Paz

boo_licious said...

mika - they are super naughty esp the one on the brolly but he melts my heart all the time.

clare - oooo, a birthday party! The cats are all excited abt the party, they have been discussing what to give Kiri for a pressie.

catesa and dagmar - they are adorable esp when they are both playing tag with each other.

paz - I banned her from the keyboard so she is in a sulk.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh! She's so smart and entertaining. No banning of the keyboard. Please let her back on. ;-)

Paz

boo_licious said...

paz - I must tell her, people love her writing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...