Saturday, October 15, 2005

Weekend Cat Blogging (WCB) 19

Hello everyone especially my kitty friends from all over the world!

It's my turn to blog today and I have decided to sneak in and take over the computer. Mum does not know I am doing this but a kitty has to do this to save her dignity. She wanted to put a picture of me sleeping! Can you believe that? I mean, who looks their best when they are asleep. I would look like an idiot in front of all my friends so I snucked in and changed my picture. Don't I look better and cuter in this one?



I better go soon as Mum will scream at me when she found out I did WCB this week all by myself. She should know by now that I take after Dad who is more IT savvy than her. Do visit me and my kitty friends at Auntie Clare's
eat stuff where my friend Kiri is sniffing out his new home. Auntie Clare is a bit down at the mo after her shift and I hope she gets better quickly. There are also doggies (shudder! shudder!) at Auntie Sweetnicks if you like those kind of creatures!

Lotsa love, hugs and meow kisses

Boo the cat a.k.a the original (she stole my name you know!)

10 comments:

Cat said...

she is beautiful, such incredible marking patterns on her forelegs nad face, long silky looking fur. so pretty! :)

kitchenmage said...

that is one beautiful cat...

boo_licious said...

catesa and kitchenmage - I better restrict boo the cat from hearing that or else she will be all puffed up for the whole week lording over Kits and Ally that she is prettier.

Farmgirl Susan said...

I love this picture of The Rug! : )

Babe_KL said...

LOL notti lil kitty eh?

boo_licious said...

farmgirl - u remember her nickname! Hee hee, she does look like a rug.

babe - very notti girl. Spoiled rotten since she is the baby cat in the family.

Anonymous said...

what a smart and pretty cat you are!

paz

boo_licious said...

paz - boo the cat says thanks for the nice compliments.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

What a lovely kitty! Her colors are so striking!

boo_licious said...

thanks debra, she takes after her daddy cat who is black and white while her mummy cat is tabby.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...