Saturday, August 06, 2005

Weekend Cat Blogging 9

It's the weekend again which means kitty cat time where the felines take over this space. Last week, they had to share the spotlight with IMBB but this weekend, it's all theirs. If you want to join us, just leave a comment with your permalink and add weekend cat blogging tag to your post!

This is Kits, the "man of the house" as he is the oldest and the only male cat I have. A few years back when Splashie Boy was posted to Dallas for work, I decided that I will get a cat to keep me company. I looked at some shelters but there were no kittens at that time. My friend called me up and told me a cute kitten had wandered into her house and was brave enough to share her cat's food. I went to take a look at the kitten and found him adorable (he has the longest tail ever) so I adopted him. Since then, Kits has basically taken over the household and he rules it with an iron paw.

Do check out the other kitty cats around the world:

1) Kiri looking pensive in Sydney at Clare Eats;
2)
Catgirls cooking up mischief in the USA at Tiger & Strawberries;
3) Ginger kitty sitting on the potting bench in Missouri at Farmgirl Fare;
4) Ywette enjoying the sun in Sweden at Anne's Food;
5) Mrs. D's kitty enjoying the car bumper in Washington at Belly Timber;
6) Stephanie's shy kitty from the Daily Vegetable; and
7) Cin's kitty who has a view to kill from A Few of My Favourite Things!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 comments:

Farmgirl Susan said...

Oh gorgeous a gorgeous cat! Me-ow! Love the shape of his face. : )

boo_licious said...

Farmgirl - I'll tell him he has an admirer. He will be all puffed up that someone else besides me love his looks.

Stephanie - Thanks for dropping by and sharing your shy kitty's picture with us.

Karen said...

Boo! This link's for you:

http://www.dailykitten.com/ ;-)

I might just join weekend cat blogging sometime.

Your kittycat does look sleek and handsome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...