Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Happy Independence Day Malaysia

Today marks the forty eighth year that Malaysia has been independent from the British empire. It is a momentous occasion that is celebrated throughout Malaysia with parades, fireworks and parties.

I thought I will share with all of you some pictures I took of the hisbiscus, Malaysia's national flower in different colours.


Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

5 comments:

Michèle said...

hey Boo, very nice pictures! a nice thing to see in the morning.. I tagged you for the recent meme on childhood memories.. check out my blog for the details.. :)

boo_licious said...

michele - thanks! will check out your blog.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your Independence Day. What beautiful flowers.

Best,
Paz

boo_licious said...

Paz - thanks so much.

The Oriental Express said...

You take such great pictures! What camera are you using?
I am from Penang too and miss our hibiscus!

Keep up your interesting blog.

Have a blessed Christmas and a fruitful and flowery New Year!

Choo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...