Sunday, December 02, 2007

Weekend Cat Blogging (WCB) 130



Samantha Black and Tigger from
Life From a Cat's Perspective are hosting WCB this weekend. Do check those two brave souls who decided to check out the reindeer at their house.



The kittens still rule the household. This week, we gave them more freedom by allowing them out and about hence they discovered nooks and crannies like the place on top of the wall and climbing trees. Pictures ain't razor sharp because they love to move around and won't keep still. I was also rushing yesterday for a dinner appointment hence it was snap snap snap!



Whatever naughtiness they get up to, their Mum is around to keep an eye on them plus to give them encouraging licks and words of wisdom.


2 comments:

Kitikata-san said...

Masak-Masak, What lovely photos, they warm my heart! I am so thankful that you took in this family of cats to help them. You are a good person. I love to see how big the kittens have gotten! Thank you so much!

V. said...

Wow..Gotta loved dis pics.They really awesome.Reminds me of my cats years ago..Looking forward to the next pics !! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...