Saturday, January 28, 2006

Weekend Cat Blogging (WCB) 34


Face off between Ally Cat and I

Hi everyone!

I am so annoyed with my sister, Ally Cat. She took my favourite spot inside the empty mandarin orange box which I had told her earlier it is mine. It's not as though it's the only one as Mum brought back two boxes for us. Anyway, I was nice to her, I gave her a nasty stare only but since Mum was around I didn't attack or snarl at her. Sorry for being such a grouch this morning but sometimes, a kitty must protect her territory. By the way, Kiri my great pal is sure enjoying himself in a roadtrip this long weekend. Can't wait to see his photos when he comes back.

Entries from my friends are coming in already so please visit them to see their cute pictures and adorable antics.
  1. Say hi to Sophe Oki, Lomax and Mance from Cracker Jack'd. They're so adorable that I can understand why Aunty Kathy is so proud of them.
  2. Gigolo Kitty continues the Snowy White and the Seven Stalkers story where Snowy White is forced to join the gym.
  3. Lulu the dog has a sweet little kitty nicknamed Willow as her bed buddy in Why Travel to France?
  4. Awwww, Honey the sweetie pie is now all grown up at ten months old in Anne's Food.
  5. The kitties in Look Hunny, I Cooked are so peaceful in their tall perches. I must take Auntie Catesa's advice and share with my sister next time Mum brings home a new toy.
  6. Tasha, the sleepy kitty from A Few of my Favourite Things is back in WCB. Welcome back to Bella, Tasha and Auntie Cin, glad to see you.
  7. Happy Birthday to Morganna, Barbara's daughter from Tigers & Strawberries. She's having a Chinese dim sum feast for her birthday (I wish I could be there!) and hugging Lennier who looks so happy.
  8. Maruschka from Rosa's Yummy Yums is waiting to be fed. I know that feeling as sometimes I use that stare at Mum to will her to move and fill my cat bowl with food.
  9. Dutchie & Mao love their baskets which have a great view of the world in Kross-Eyed Kitty. I want some of that too!
  10. Doc the cat has got a side-job, he is the official proofreader of Kiplog's posts. I hope the job pays well in terms of yummy food and more pats from the master.
  11. Bow down to Princess Louise, the great kitty from Stalking the Waiter. If not, she may give you the evil eye.
  12. Molly Doodlebug is a good kitty this weekend over at Farmgirl Fare. I wonder what mischief she has planned for the coming week.
  13. Aggie is tubsitting over at Kayak Soup. I reckon it's because it's nice and cooling to sit in there? Sometimes I also jump into the tub with Mum before she switches on the shower.
  14. Max shows off his whiskers in passionatenonchalance.
  15. Kitty Bojangles has a moment of peace from Whiskey the cat in Just Braise. Happy Birthday Auntie Stacey - Mum was drooling over the Chocolate Coconut Fudge Cupcakes you baked.
  16. Le Gros Noir from Lali et Cie gets no sleep as Lali's little girl loves to play with him.
  17. Lucky the Cat gets a bath with his mummy in These Days in French Life.
  18. Kashim and Othello, those adorable kitties play at their scratch posts at Paulchens Foodblog?!
  19. Bussi enjoys her weekend by getting her priorities right at Basic Juice. I love the sequence of photos as that's exactly what I do too when I find a nice sunbeam at home.
  20. We have Stella and Buddy wandering outside plus a bonus picture of Stella looking cute as a pie hiding in a bag over at The Poor Cracklins.
  21. Widget and Max fight it out for the new kitty condo at Peanut Butter and Purple Onions. Hmmmm, I wonder if Mum can build me one too. Must go and bug her now with some pleading looks.
  22. Xannon the black kitty joins us from Texas at Heather's Space. He looks so like the other black kitten we have at the other house, so sweet.
  23. Samantha has a nice red ribbon that she loves to play with at the Websorceress Cooks. It looks really fun, let me bug Mum for a ribbon too.
  24. Luke's curling up with Elmo the cookie monster at Sweetnicks.


    Lotsa love, meow kisses and hugs

    Boo the cat

    Tagged with:
    +

17 comments:

Anne said...

Hi Boo! Here's Honey - a gorgeous little golden girl who has just turned ten months old.

http://annesfood.blogspot.com/2006/01/weekend-cat-blogging-34-honey.html

Cat said...

Aww Boo, dont you want to share with your sister? sometimes sharing can be nice ;)

Of course, we all understand the importance of having our own places & get territorial, come see us in our places

http://justapinch.blogspot.com/2006/01/wcb-peace-in-ranks.html

Ramona said...

Kitties do love their boxes, don't they? Dutchie and Mao practically LIVE in their baskets!
www.mayedecember.blogspot.com (for some reason my permalink doesn't work today?)

kiplog said...

My first WCB:

http://www.kiplog.com/food/archives/2006_01.html#000418

ZaZa said...

LouLou is back and ready to take over the world!

http://stalkingthewaiter.blogspot.com/2006/01/weekend-cat-blogging-34.html

Thanks to Boo for doing cat blogging dutie, once again, as Kiri takes a road trip.

Farmgirl Susan said...

Hi Boo,
That is obviously a VERY nice box. I think you have been extremely patient regarding the entire theft. : )

Here's our link from Farmgirl Fare (http://farmgirlfare.com) of Molly Doodlebug, during a rare moment of not causing trouble or wreaking havoc! : )

http://foodiefarmgirl.blogspot.com/2006/01/weekend-cat-blogging-34.html

Have a great rest of the weekend!

Unknown said...

Hello! Be nice to your sister, she is so cute... how could you not love that face. Of course, you are cuter, boo.

Anyway, Aggie is hanging out in the tub today!
http://kayaksoup.blogspot.com/2006/01/weekend-cat-blogging_28.html

it's only fuel said...

Hi Boo:) Bad likkle Ally Cat!

StaceyBelle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
StaceyBelle said...

Everyone is so cute.

Kitty BoJangles took a much needed rest from the torment of her 10 month old brother Whiskey over at Just Braise.

Kitty & Whiskey

Riana Lagarde said...

Hi Boo,

Lucky in France, just gets a bath...he can't wait for year of the dog (because he thinks that he is a dog and chases them!)

Happy New Year!

http://frenchtoastfrance.blogspot.com/

AzureLynn said...

Hello Boo,
And thank you for hosting this weeks WCB! We are skittering in to hopefully have you add us to the list of fun kittens in this weekends WCB post! Here is our permalink.
http://azurelynns.blogspot.com/2006/01/weekend-cat-blogging-34.html

Xannon and Momma Heather

Felicia said...

Hi Boo,

I love boxes, too! But this week I want to show you my new shiny red ribbon.

http://www.websorceress.com/2006/01/weekend-cat-blogging-34.html

Thanks for hosting WCB!

Samantha and Momma Felicia

cat_aunty said...

oh yes my cats love the mandarin orange boxes too, especially those ponkan boxes from Taiwan!Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Cate said...

Didn't realize lucky Kiri was on vacation - here's Luke curling up with Elmo for a nap:
http://sweetnicks.blogspot.com/2006/01/weekend-dog-blogging-19.html

Unknown said...

Cat bath- Cat shampoo

-------------------------
hesslei......

http://www.purrinlot.com

simplelife said...

this is very informative and interesting for those who are interested in blogging field.cat excessive drooling

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...