Sunday, January 08, 2006

Weekend Cat Blogging (WCB) 31



Hello everyone,

Please pay homage to my big bro - King Kits who is sitting on his "throne" at our front door. Doesn't he look great? I absolutely love him as he takes care of me whenever Mum is not around. Sometimes when his mood is good, he even cleans me a bit on my head with his tongue just like what my Mummy cat used to do. Recently he has been super generous and lets me sleep on the bed with him and Mum since the weather has been rainy and cold. It's really nice to snuggle up with Mum at night as she is so warm. That's the good side of my bro but when he is in a super mad mood - he will whack me on my head or hiss at me to tell me to go away.

For more kitty stories and pictures, do hop over to Auntie Clare at eat stuff. She is having such a great holiday that she almost forgot to post WCB this weekend - Kiri is also having a relaxing time in the sun.

Lots of love, hugs and meow kisses

Boo the cat

3 comments:

ZaZa said...

What a beautiful coat!

boo_licious said...

Auntie Aria - oooo, I will tell him tonight so he will be super happy.

Auntie B'gina - thank you so much for the nice compliment from my bro.

Lots of love

Boo the cat

it's only fuel said...

King kits is a perfect name for your brother Boo! Our kitty condo is at our front door as well...don't you find that it gives you the perfect perch to be able to defend your home?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...